Latest News (click title to open):
Hertfordshire provides a range of services with a self-referral route for patients, this can help save you time and allow you to be in control of your referral.
Below are a list of services which allow patients to self-refer, please follow the appropriate link for more information:
- Wellbeing Service (Talking Therapy) https://www.hpft.nhs.uk/services/community-services/wellbeing-service/
- CAMHS https://www.hpft.nhs.uk/services/child-and-adolescent-mental-health-services-camhs/
- Mind Hertfordshire Network CYP https://www.hertsmindnetworkcyp.org/
- Older People’s MH Services https://www.hpft.nhs.uk/services/older-peoples-mental-health-services/
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Services https://www.hpft-iapt.nhs.uk/
- Sexual Health https://www.sexualhealthhertfordshire.clch.nhs.uk/
- Activity programmes
If you want to self-refer to a weight management service please speak to one of our Patient Services Coordinators (receptionists).